CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Food & Fun!


Hurray, it's October! Our family loves Halloween and all the silliness that goes with it. So this year I am determined to have just as much fun with all the holidays while staying Rawlicious!

Our RAW FRIENDS POTLUCK FEAST, this Saturday, October 18th at 6pm will have a Haunted Halloween theme. I am planning all kinds of ghoulish treats like these wacky Monsters With Brain Dip for you to devour. If you want to join in the fun, get creative and surprise us - but please come, whether or not your dish is halloweenish, just be sure it is 100% raw. You are always welcome here!

As usual, I will post photos and recipes on my blog after the Freakish Feast so please bring a copy of your recipe. Send me an email for location information and to RSVP at jana27@byuh.edu

I can't wait to see you there...if you dare!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

We want pictures of this fun night and the food you ate!!!!!

RandiSue said...

I just found your blog this morning.
I have been toying around with raw for a few months but your blog is inspiring. Thank You.

CP said...

I got your blog address from my sister who is student there at BYUH. My husband is a raw foodist and I am learning lots about it. We enjoy checking your blog!

Jana said...

Hi to the new friends that have visited the blog. I love making new friends!

Brooke, our computer was down for awhile so I didn't get the pictures posted - but I am still going to put them up because it was a fun night and you can remember the ideas for next year!

Jana

Brooke said...

Still no pics!!! Is the computer working yet??

stef j. said...

hi!

i'm friends with brooke and adam from the byuh 14th ward. i was reading through your blog tonight and i think i want to start going raw. how do you do it? i have two young children that i assume would need to continue eating dairy, meat, poultry, etc., and we have a lot of non-raw food in the house now. so i would probably start with one day a week and work up to completely raw, but i read in your posts that that was difficult for you and it was easier once you just did it 100%.

would you mind emailing me some info? csjorgensen@gmail.com

and are you still having raw food get-togethers once a month? we live in hauula and i would LOVE to come!

thanks,
Stefani J.